Patchwork Family Farm Coordinator
Director of Operations
Transportation and Delivery
Want to Join Patchwork as a Producer?
Do you follow these growing Standards?
- Livestock must be owned by independent family farmers.
- Synthetic growth promoters are prohibited.
- No sub-therapeutic and/or non-therapeutic antibiotics are allowed.
- Animals must receive adequate amounts of sunshine, fresh air and quality feed necessary to maintain good health.
- Animals are raised with social responsibility, using environmental stewardship and sustainable growing practices.
Contact Patchwork at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Want to join a Local Food Co-operative
The Food Cooperative was established in the 1980s as an emergency food program and has expanded to 8 locations throughout Mid-Missouri.
The program costs $22 a month. Each month families receive food staples including dry goods, canned goods, bread, fruit and produce, cleaning supplies, eggs, and 3-4 products of Patchwork Family Farms pork.
The Co-Op relies on community volunteers and MRCC staff and contributions. It is open to anyone in need.
To learn more contact MRCC at 573-499-1336. or email email@example.com
Thank you for supporting local sustainable agriculture. We strive to bring you the best products at reasonable prices while providing a marketplace for local small farmers. If you enjoy our products please let us know and spread the word to help others learn about our products and mission.