Raised by Missouri Family Farms
We Believe in Sustainable Agriculture
Raising Pork the Time-Honored Way!
We believe in raising pork the traditional and time-honored way, using sustainable and humane growing standards. The result is a natural and premium product. And, you can taste the difference!
We also ensure that farmers receive a fair price for their livestock. This is important because the current hog marketplace is not open, fair or competitive for independent family hog farmers.
5 Standards to Grow By:
We raise pork the traditional way, you can taste the difference!
- Livestock must be owned by independent family farmers.
- Synthetic growth promoters are prohibited.
- No sub-therapeutic and/or non-therapeutic antibiotics are allowed.
- Animals must receive adequate amounts of sunshine, fresh air, and quality feed necessary to maintain good health.
- Animals are raised with social responsibility, using environmental stewardship and sustainable growing practices.